Thank you for considering Manhattan Catholic Schools. Our mission is to be a faith community working in partnership with parents, and inspired by the Holy Spirit to develop the whole child — mind, body, and spirit — in accordance with our Catholic faith traditions.
STEPS FOR NEW STUDENT ADMISSION
1) Initial Application- Please complete a preregistration form and include a $100 (per child) non-refundable application fee
2) Interview- After receipt of the application and fee, a time may be arranged for an interview with the principal, child, and parents to mutually ascertain if the school is a good fit for the child and family. The principal may contact principals or counselors at previous schools attended.
3) Final Steps- Completion of required forms/records and transfer of cumulative records from previous school after being notified of acceptance. Each new student is subject to a a 3-month probationary period. A payment schedule is arranged.
REQUIRED RECORDS FOR ADMISSION
1) Proof of immunizations. Either a shot record or completed Kansas Certificate of Immunization (KCI green form) is necessary. Requirements can be found at http://www.kdheks.gov/immunize/schoolInfo.htm (For the 2019-20 school year, no exceptions to these requirements can be permitted for religious purposes .)
2) A physical examination performed within the 12 months prior to entering completes the required medical procedures for newly entering students. Parents may also choose to include hearing and vision screenings.
3) A state issued Birth Certificate.
4) Baptismal certificate (for Catholic students)