Immediate Job Openings Available
MCS Running Club 2022
Please read: MCS Running Club 2022
Running Club is a FREE activity sponsored by the MCS PTO for students attending grades 1-5. We meet after school, on Fridays, August 19, 26; September 2, 9, 16, 30; and October 7 from 3-4 p.m. Running Club coaches, Mrs. Emily Vera and Mrs. Andrea Feldkamp, plan and lead practices. Registration is open through July 20, or until 40 runners are registered. Visit https://forms.gle/BaGuPcWMWNjmbuPj6 to register your runner(s)!
Grand for Grade Schools is back for the 19th year!
Shop and earn points for your favorite elementary school…. The top 10 schools with the most points will earn cash. Last year, Marlatt Elementary took home the top prize ($1,000) for the first time in the event’s history. (Because MCS has won this for the past several years! Let's get this back!!)
- Shop at any mall store, restaurant (or see a movie at AMC) between July 15 and August 31
- Take your dated receipt from any mall store purchase to Francesca’s during business hours
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent
- Tell Francesca’s which elementary school you want your points applied to
- Shop on Mondays and earn double points
- Buy a Manhattan Town Center gift card and earn triple points
It’s that easy!
Points will be tallied weekly and the leader board posted to www.ManhattanTownCenter.com
MCS Pre-Enrollment for the 2022-23 school year is NOW OPEN
MCS Enrollment for the 2022-23 school year will be done electronically This new process works around families' schedules so you can complete forms at your convenience. Plus, there are fewer forms to fill out if you are a returning family so please read thoroughly.
Please take these actions:
- Click on link below: Pre-Enrollment is being done Electronically this year!!
- Establish an account in Brightwheel: Enter your email address as your User ID to establish an account in Brightwheel.
- Set up a Brightwheel payment plan: to pay Registration ($100 per student), Books & Technology fee ($200 per student), PTO fee ($10 per Family), Booster Activity fee ($20 per Jr. High Student), Tuition fees (%snbsp; to be determined), Lunch money accounts and more through a paperless fashion through a bank draft. Fees are subject to change.
- Registration Fee due at time of enrollment: Once the completed forms have been received, within 48 hours the registration fee will be billed to your account. An email notification is sent for any funds due.
- Tuition agreement - please select your desired payment arrangements, E-sign your tuition agreement and return. (Paper copy and Consultation with Finance Director available by request, please email or call Stacie Levendofsky at email@example.com and 785-565-5000).
**********************************You will not be considered "enrolled" until payment is received for these expenses.**********************************
Jr High Student P.E. T-shirts ($8 each shirt if needed) - a separate billing will be charged to your Brightwheel account.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Registration form for NEW STUDENTS ONLY:
Manhattan Catholic Schools is proud to support our community through the Flag Project. The Manhattan Catholic Schools PTO provides this service for the Manhattan area. For your annual $40 donation we will provide a 3'x5' U.S. flag, pole and bracket for display of the U.S. flag on the following five holidays:
On those holidays, MCS PTO and students will place the flag out at sunrise and retire it at sunset at your location within the city limits of Manhattan. It’s simple and easy — and shows our pride all around the city. Any Manhattan resident or business is eligible to participate!
To register your home or office, download and complete this form and return to Manhattan Catholic Schools. For questions or more information, contact the Flag Project Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
June & July
Monday - Thursday 8:00AM- 12:00PM
Cardinals Summer Camp ClosedManhattan Catholic Schools
Cardinals Summer Camp closedManhattan Catholic Schools
MCS Elem Gym
All are welcome to attend!Manhattan Catholic Schools
Last day Cardinals Summer CampManhattan Catholic Schools
Did you know??
- We offer tours of our school with an appointment
- Our average class size is 15
- We have a full-time & part-time preschool for ages 3-5
- We offer sports to grades 6-8 on a no-cut basis
- We have a full-day school age summer program
- We accept non-Catholic students
- Still have questions?? Call us today and we will be glad to help you. 785-565-5050
MCS Accreditation Summary
On March 25, Cognia Accreditation Team completed the Accreditation review for the Diocese of Salina including Manhattan Catholic Schools. We will receive a final report soon. The following link reviews the MCS summary presentation to the Cognia review team: https://manhattancatholic-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/jjueneman_manhattancatholicschools_org/EZ5Oe0aVj5pIl6WhCeqTdtIBkmXpkbMWF_Z34sL_9hqsXg?e=ar1lmP
CMG Connect - Safe Envrionment Progam
All clergy, adult employees, and adult volunteers (ministering with children) of the Diocese of Salina must do the REQUIRED TRAINING CURRICULUM called Safe Environment Curriculum-Salina (this includes short videos, questions , Code of Conduct, Policy Acknowledgement and a Background Check).
|Please click on the button below to begin CMGConnect TRAINING|