Manhattan Catholic School is looking for an Advancement Coordinator. The position is responsible for creating, implementing, and executing the fundraising events and to manage all donor activities. The job includes managing social media/website. To request a full job description or additional information about this vacancy, contact Kim Hoelting, HR Director (785-342-0819; email@example.com).
Child Care Lead Teacher Position & Child Care Staff
Preschool and Child Care staff for the upcoming school year. The positions of lead teacher and assistants are responsible for teaching and supervision in the preschool, childcare, and after-school programs. Applicants must meet KDHE compliance and training guidelines. To request full job descriptions or additional information about these vacancies, contact Anna Bonilla, MCS Preschool and Early Childhood Director at 785-565-5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 1 year of experince in a KDHE licensed facility / along w/Documentation of 12 hr observations
- Completed 7-10hrs college hours in childhood development along with 3 mo experience in KDHE classroom
The Head Coaches are responsible for pre-season planning, KSHSAA compliance, in-season practice planning and supervision, and game management. To request additional information about this vacancy, contact Mike Hubka, Principal, at (785) 565-5050 or email@example.com
The Manhattan Catholic Schools, located in Manhattan, Kansas, and a part of the Salina Catholic Diocese of Kansas School District.
Substitute Teachers Applications
Manhattan Catholic Schools is currently accepting applications for substitute teachers for the 2021-22 school year. Please contact the administrative office for details at 785-565-5050. To be considered you must:
1. Complete a Certified Teacher/MCS Application
2. Have teaching or substitute license
3. Interview with the principal for approval
4. Complete CMG seminar and background check for Salina Diocese at https://salinadiocese.org/safe-environment