MCS Morning Crossing Guard:
We need a responsible person to help monitor the street traffic in the Juliette Avenue/ Pierre Street intersection as students arrive for school at the beginning of the school day needing to cross the street to get to their school. The crossing guard needs to be standing/moving in the intersection between 7:10 am and 7:50 am every day that Manhattan Catholic Schools is in session with students in class. The 2021-22 school year begins on August 18, 2021, and ends on May 11, 2022 . A stop sign and Crossing Guard vest will be provided. Non-certified Personnel Application
Please contact the administrative office for details at 785-565-5050.
To be considered you must:
1. Complete a Certified Teacher - MCS Application
2. Preference towards those who hold or are seeking a teaching or substitute license from KSDE. Contact Mike Hubka, principal, for more information.
3. Send application, resume and cover letter to Manhattan Catholic Schools, 306 S. Juliette, Manhattan, KS 66502
Job Contact Information
Mike Hubka – firstname.lastname@example.org – 785-565-5050
Employer Information and application
Substitute Teachers Applications
Manhattan Catholic Schools is currently accepting applications for substitute teachers for the 2021-22 school year. Please contact the administrative office for details at 785-565-5050. To be considered you must:
1. Complete a Certified Teacher/MCS Application
2. Have teaching or substitute license
3. Interview with the principal for approval
4. Complete CMG seminar and background check for Salina Diocese at https://salinadiocese.org/safe-environment
Positions are filled at this time. Check back later for Girls and Boys Basketball assistant coaching opportunities and Track in the Spring.
The Head Coaches are responsible for pre-season planning, KSHSAA compliance, in-season practice planning and supervision, and game management. To request additional information about this vacancy, contact Mike Hubka, Principal, at (785) 565-5050 or email@example.com
The Manhattan Catholic Schools, located in Manhattan, Kansas, and a part of the Salina Catholic Diocese of Kansas School District.