Manhattan Catholic Schools is currently looking to fill teachers for the 2021-2022 School year.
Positions, Descriptions, Requirements and forms are listed below.
K-8 Art Teacher: K-8 Art Teacher needed for Manhattan Catholic Schools in Manhattan.
Current Kansas teaching license with appropriate endorsement preferred.
Position is open until filled. Application for Certified Teacher
Start Date: August 3, 2021
Please contact the administrative office for details at 785-565-5050.
To be considered you must:
1. Complete a Certified Teacher - MCS Application
2. Preference towards those who hold or are seeking a teaching or substitute license from KSDE. Contact Mike Hubka, principal, for more information.
3. Send application, resume and cover letter to Manhattan Catholic Schools, 306 S. Juliette, Manhattan, KS 66502
Job Contact Information
Mike Hubka – email@example.com – 785-565-5050
Employer Information and application
Substitute Teachers Applications
Manhattan Catholic Schools is currently accepting applications for substitute teachers for the 2021-22 school year. Please contact the administrative office for details at 785-565-5050. To be considered you must:
1. Complete a Certified Teacher/MCS Application
2. Have teaching or substitute license
3. Interview with the principal for approval
4. Complete CMG seminar and background check for Salina Diocese at https://salinadiocese.org/safe-environment
Manhattan Catholic Schools is looking for two Head Coaches for the 2021-22 school year.
Sports: Football and Volleyball
The Head Coaches are responsible for pre-season planning, KSHSAA compliance, in-season practice planning and supervision, and game management. To request additional information about this vacancy, contact Mike Hubka, Principal, at (785) 565-5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Manhattan Catholic Schools, located in Manhattan, Kansas, and a part of the Salina Catholic Diocese of Kansas School District.
Non-Teaching Personnel Applications
Manhattan Catholic Schools is currently seeking to fill two non-teaching positions: Development Coordinator and Part-Time Custodian.
Part-Time Custodian Needed –
Manhattan Catholic Schools is looking for a part-time custodian. The position is responsible for assisting in the operation and overall appearance of Manhattan Catholic Schools, by performing daily and extensive cleaning, plus some minor maintenance. To request additional information about this vacancy, contact Mike Hubka, Principal, at (785) 565-5050 or email@example.com, or complete the Non-certified Personnel application below.